We had a wonderful 4th! We got to go watch fireworks with Grammy, Grampy, Uncle Brent, Aunt Lesli, Luke and Bubba! We went to The Big League Dreams and it was a blast.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Lori, we just got yhour blog. WE LOVE IT> I am so glad you finally got on line. We enjoy keeping up with you all in Texas. Thanks for including us. Sharron & Tim
Hey there Wild Rhea!!!! Gayla and Grampy had a blast 4th of July. Being with You & your mom and dad. Also, being with your Uncle Brent & Aunt Lesli and of course lets dont forget your favorite cousins Luke & Logan. Everyone together, wow that was the best. What a great holiday spending it with all the ones I love so much. Thank you for letting us share it with you. Gayla loves you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
Lori, we just got yhour blog. WE LOVE IT> I am so glad you finally got on line. We enjoy keeping up with you all in Texas. Thanks for including us. Sharron & Tim
Hey there Wild Rhea!!!! Gayla and Grampy had a blast 4th of July. Being with You & your mom and dad. Also, being with your Uncle Brent & Aunt Lesli and of course lets dont forget your favorite cousins Luke & Logan. Everyone together, wow that was the best. What a great holiday spending it with all the ones I love so much. Thank you for letting us share it with you. Gayla loves you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment