Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Gaylord Texan in Grapevine









Last night Ryan, Rylan, and I went to the Gaylord in Grapevine. The hotel was decked out for Christmas. First we went through ICE! It wasn't as cold as I thought it was going to be, I guess I prepared myself well for it. Plus they gave us big coats on top of the coats we brought. It was so cool, everything was made out of ice. Rylan went down the ice slide. She couldn't get going on her bottom so she decided to go down head first. After ICE we walked around the hotel. We got to see and get a picture with Santa in his workshop. We saw Mrs. Claus with the reindeer. We got to pet the reindeer. Rylan wasn't satisfied with just petting, she wanted to feed them. They also took our picture there. Then we saw a huge Christmas tree, some trains, and a gingerbread house. It was really pretty! We all enjoyed it and it put us in the Christmas mood.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea, the Christmas season has come. The Gaylor must have been wonderful. I love the cold. You look so cute and looks like you really had fun. Mommy and daddy are having so much fun too, having you makes it complete. Love you, Gaya